Monday, December 16, 2013

Little Haul

Hello! 

I am happy to say that this is my first post on my blog, finally! It took some time to put it together and while I am not completely finished, I am satisfied with how it is looking so far. I didn't want to wait any longer, I've been itching to write on here. 

It is very snowy and cold in Ohio right now. The tip of my nose and my hands feel frozen, even with all of my layers of clothing and blankets. I'm such a freeze baby. I do love winter though, I love all the seasons really. It looks beautiful outside with the snow covering everything like a giant blanket. 

These past few weeks have been very busy with getting all of my finals out of the way, working, hanging out with friends, and shopping. 

I have been trying to get a few more articles of clothing for the cold weather, mainly a new jacket. The one I currently have is fine for the most part, I can make due with it but if I can get my hands on something a little warmer that would be great. I know I should have probably taken care of this before it started getting cold but life sort of got in the way. 

Recently I have been bumming around the mall and other stores with my best friends. It has been awhile since I bought anything for myself, so I purchased a few items from Wet Seal and Kohl's.



I spotted this cute white high-low top with Aztec print when I was searching through the clearance racks at Wet Seal. I know, it's not very practical for the cold weather but it was on sale for $4 or $5 so I thought, why not? I love high low pieces, they are so much fun to wear. The shirt is very soft and thin so while it is not perfect for the weather right now it will be very nice to wear when spring and summer comes.


While I was at Wet Seal I looked at the accessories to see if anything caught my eye and sure enough I found something. I saw the double ring a couple weeks ago when I was at Wet Seal and I really wanted to get it but I decided not to. It was a good idea I waited because I found it on sale at a significantly lower price than it was originally marked. I love double rings and thought this one would be adorable to add to my small collection. I also purchased these pair of gold earrings. They are so fun, edgy, and glamorous looking. I think they would look great with the high low top I just bought, a pair of skinny jeans, a big bangle or two, a loose necklace, and some heels. 


I have been wanting a pair of Oxfords for awhile now. They are so nice and versatile, you can create endless looks with them. I bought this pair of black Oxfords at Wet Seal and I couldn't be happier. They have a suede like material and are so comfortable to wear. I can't wait to stomp all over campus in these when I go back to college in the spring.


Going to Kohl's was a little disheartening at first because I couldn't really find any winter coats or anything that really popped out at me. When I traveled to the shoe section these combat boots captured my heart. The boots are from the Candies collection at Kohl's. They are a gorgeous brown and go up to my mid-calf. These boots are one of the only things I bought that really work for the cold weather. They were on sale for $44, their original price was $79, what a steal!

So my mission to get articles of clothing for the cold weather didn't go as planned but I am extremely happy with what I bought. I hope you all enjoyed this haul and have a wonderful day! :)
 photo Untitled_zps8c984260.png

No comments:

Post a Comment