Friday, December 27, 2013

Review: Murad Correcting Moisturizer

Hello!

I know it's been awhile since I last posted, it's been crazy busy with the holidays going on. I am happy to finally have a day where I can just sit down, relax, and blog. I hope everyone had a wonderful time celebrating the holidays!

Christmas over here was very small and low key but it was still wonderful. My birthday is on Monday and I will finally be 21! Ah, I'm so excited but feel so old at the same time. I won't get to celebrate it though as I will be renewing my drivers license and going to work. Blah. Oh well, I will be celebrating very hard on New Years Eve! I can't believe it's going to be 2014, this year flew by so fast. So much has happened this past year both good and bad but it has all been a part of my growth as a person.

Anyways, enough blabbing. Today I will be reviewing the Murad Correcting Moisturizer. I am always looking for new skincare products that will make my skin look and feel amazing. My skin type is dry, my nose tends to get flaky and I have redness on my cheeks, chin, and my nose.

A couple months ago I was looking around at Sephora. I talked to one of the employees at Sephora about changing up my skincare routine so I can try to decrease the redness on my skin. The employee recommended the Murad Correcting Moisturizer and I am so glad she did because this has become my holy grail moisturizer.

                 


The Murad Correcting Moisturizer comes in a 1.7 fl. oz. tube and has a green tint to it to help neutralize the redness. I use this moisturizer every morning. A little goes a long way with this product; I just use a small quarter sized amount and apply it all over my face and neck. 

Some moisturizers leave my skin feeling a bit greasy but I haven't had that experience with this moisturizer at all. My skin feels very soft and hydrated, the flakiness on my nose is non-existent after I use this. This moisturizer also has SPF 15 so it is also a great sunscreen for the face. It has a very fresh, invigorating smell. It reduced the redness on my skin a bit. The difference isn't huge but I do notice that my cheeks and nose aren't as red as they were before. My skin isn't all that sensitive but I haven't noticed any breakouts or any reactions as a result of this product. The price of this product is $39.00, it's a bit pricy but I think it's worth it for what you're getting. 

Overall I really love this moisturizer. It protects against the suns harsh rays, it's not greasy, it reduces redness, hydrates my skin, and makes my skin feel so soft. This moisturizer has become a staple in my morning skincare routine and I will definitely be re-purchasing it when I run out. 

Have you tried this moisturizer, if so, what do you think of it? What's your favorite moisturizer? 

I hope you liked this review and found it to be helpful. If I don't post again before the new year, I hope you all have a safe, wonderful New Years Eve! 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. i think i have to try this moisturizer out :) Right now i am loving my Chanel Moisturizer . You have such a great blog ! would you like to follow each other doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you for the sweet comment! I decided to follow you, you have a cute blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Great review I have very oily skin but a very bright red nose so would love to try this out, but only if we had sephora in the UK. And an early Birthday wish from me! have a great one :D xxx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow you guys don't have Sephora in the UK? I so didn't know that, wow! Do you guys have a similar store like Sephora in the UK? If you had one I would say see about getting a couple samples that way you could try it, see how you like it, and then actually purchase the full sized item if you like it.

      Thank you for the Birthday wishes and your lovely comment, it's much appreciated! :) xx

      Delete