Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Busy Bee

Hello! 

It's been awhile since I have been on here. The last time I posted something was in January, that's almost three months! I'm so sorry about that. I've just been swamped with school work ever since the spring semester started. It's spring break, so I finally have a chance to relax. Sorta, aha. I'm still working on various projects for school but thankfully they're not due next week. I'm just glad I'm sorta on a normal sleep schedule. This is going to be the first Thursday in seven weeks that I'll actually be able to sleep! I'm probably a little too excited for that.

Despite being so busy and stressed, I love school. I love most of my courses except for math but I'm trudging right along in that class. Most of my professors are amazing and I feel like I'm learning so much about the fashion industry. What's even more fun is being able to apply what I've learned in the classroom. For example, I recently ventured to the mall with my best friends and of course I had to stop in Sephora. I was a bit disappointed they didn't have the Electric palette by Urban Decay yet. While I was in there I noticed Sephora had palettes featuring Pantone's color of the year, radiant orchid. I thought it was so cool that I already knew that radiant orchid was going to be a hit because I learned all about Pantone in fashion fundamentals.

I know this post isn't very exciting, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't abandon this blog. I will try to post whenever I get the chance to. I actually treated myself when I went to the mall so I might do a haul on what I bought. 

I have another idea and I wanted you all to chime in if you think it would be interesting or not. How would you feel if I posted some of my projects and assignments I did in some of my fashion courses? I've considered it for awhile now. On one hand, I think it kinda sounds boring and uninteresting but on the other hand I think it would be interesting... I dunno, aha - I'm just trying to think of some fun little ideas for this blog.

Anyways, I should probably get going. In one of my shopping outings I also bought myself a new book and I am dying to continue reading it. I have no idea when I'll post again, I'll try to post something very soon. 

I just want to to thank anybody that reads this or any of my other posts. I am so thankful for all the support I've received so far.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :) 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely catch up post to read, something that we lack in the fashion blogging world these days. It's so down to earth. Hope school isn't too stressful and that you're getting to enjoy the weekends xxx

    ReplyDelete